The arts & craft fair is a juried show that is open to artisans who create their own work. Our goal is to provide opportunities for these creators and innovators of traditional and contemporary arts and crafts to present their respective talents in a festival atmosphere of music and dance that affirms and honors our shared cultural heritage and diversity.
All Merchandise Must be Handmade
- Booth spaces are 10′ x 10′ in size with the artists providing their own setup.
- Set up available beginning Thursday between 4 pm-9pm.
- Booths must be attended from Friday 2pm – 6pm, 10am-6pm on Saturday and 10am.-3pm. on Sunday.
- Friday and extended hours are optional.
- Only selected work will be eligible for sale.
- 10 x 20 (deep) booths are $150 extra.
- NO power or Wifi provided for Craft Vending Booths.
- No cannabis or paraphernalia booths (medical or recreational).
- There is no use of the name “Blissfest” on T-Shirts or other items for sale.
- Artists and children are not allowed to walk around festival grounds to solicit sales.
- Camping is available on site and you can set up and service your booth with a vehicle.
- Separate parking and camping are available. We strongly recommend sharing a spot with other vendor friends so we can fit everyone in.
- Each exhibitor will be responsible for collecting the 6% MI sales tax if it applies to them. For more information, you may contact the MI Department of Treasury at 1-517-636-4730.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed!